1) Need to renew your certification? We can administer the ServSafe Food Protection Manager examination in our office in Augusta. Call Becky @ 207-623-2178, or email email@example.com to schedule a time to take the exam. (There will be no exams administered during the week of April 17-21).
Cost for the exam only is $35 for Association members, or $55 for nonmembers. Upon passing the examination, you will leave with your ServSafe certificate in hand.
2) Online Course
- Study at your own pace, and then when you are ready, contact us to arrange for testing. This format works well for some students; others are better served by the classroom environment.
Simply go to servsafe.com. The online course is $125 and exam is $55. (Maine Restaurant Association Members, please contact us to ensure that you receive your membership discount on this training). Call us to arrange for testing when you feel you are ready. You receive the results of your exam immediately upon completion.
3) Classroom: You must register at least one week in advance of the class.
***Please select a class date from the calendar.
Please direct all questions about ServSafe training and products to Becky Jacobson at 207-623-2178, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ServSafe Alcohol Server Certification Training:
- Alcohol server training is not required by the State of Maine, but is highly recommended.
- The City of Portland does require alcohol server training.
- Many insurance companies require alcohol server training as well.
The online alcohol server training and exam do NOT require a proctor. To purchase an online alcohol server training course, visit servsafe.com, or if you are a member of the Maine Restaurant Association, email email@example.com to make sure you receive the membership discount.
Sexual Harassment Materials